Total body health is dependent on many interconnected systems but there are none more important than the digestive system. To understand it’s deep importance we need to understand the process of digestion.
Let’s break it down…
You put food in your mouth where digestion begins, it then enters the stomach where it’s broken down further into its nutritional components, which feed the body and keep it working well. Your body is made up of billions of cells. Like tiny building blocks, they work together to form every part of you. Cells make up your skin, bones, muscles, and organs. Your body uses those broken down nutrients to fix damaged cells and make new ones. Nutrients give cells what they need to work, grow, and divide. If your gut is out of whack your body won’t get what it needs to do its work.
Feel the importance of the gut health? We hope so! Will you help us share this podcast far and wide?
In this incredibly important podcast our resident nutritionist Shawn Stevenson probes the depths of gut health. What you’ll discover will help you attain invincible gut health which in turn will lead you to optimal health.
When you listen to the podcast below you’ll discover:
- The intrinsic interconnectedness of health within your body.
- How digestive issues can create diseases in other parts of your body.
- The diseases linked to gut problems.
- The intelligence of your gut.
- Where your immune system is REALLY located.
- New scientific discoveries on gut health (these will SHOCK you)
- Why probiotic balance is critical to health (and why to avoid antibiotics)
- What is a prebiotic? (and why you want them)
- Dangers of lectins and grains
- What is molecular mimicry?
- Foods to avoid.
- Steps to an invincible gut.
Click play below to listen to the podcast…
[buzzsprout episode=’40423′ player=’true’]