Life is an amazing gift that we all share.
What we do in our day-to-day routine is either adding years and or making our stay here shorter. Exercise and nutrition is very important for a healthy long life, but there a few little subtle things that you can literally add years to your life.
Did you know that laughing can extend your life?
Many studies confirmed that smiling increases endorphin levels by 27%, optimizes our immunity and lowers stress. Seriously, laughing at life gives you more life to laugh at :-). Meditation is another great life extending practice. It helps manage stress, clear your mind, enhance your mood, and lengthen your telomeres which are considered a biomarker of biological aging.
This week Shawn Stevenson shares 3 free but very valuable things to you can do to add years to life and life to your years.
When you listen to the podcast below you’ll discover:
- What are the 3 important S’s?
- Natural energy booster.
- Surprising results of smiling studies.
- How music effects our 7 body systems.
- Correlation between education and life extension.
- Interesting studies result on education.
- What causes us to make better health choices.
- Action steps that add life to your years.
- What is a smiling meditation?
- How to create learn something daily habit.
- Telomeres and aging.
- And much more.
[buzzsprout episode=’59298′ player=’true’]