Did You Know…
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body and is essential to good health. In our bones we have around 50% of total body magnesium but in our blood we have only 1% of magnesium. It’s a small part but very important for people’s health. Magnesium is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body. You’re starting to see the importance of this in your body, right?
In this vitally important podcast our resident nutritionist Shawn Stevenson interviews Ian Clark, a health expert, and speaker. Ian is an authority on this important mineral and its role in the body. He’s travelled far and wide to source the highest quality elements to create his Magnesium Infusion.
When you listen to the podcast below you’ll discover:
- Why you get deficient in magnesium.
- The signs of magnesium deficiency.
- The one thing that is MAJOR leach of magnesium.
- Why it’s difficult to get it from food.
- Why most magnesium supplements are no good.
- How energy drinks leach magnesium.
- Magnesium’s role in energy production and restful sleep.
- The numerous roles of magnesium in the body.
- Why Magnesium is the MASTER mineral.
- Ian and Shawn’s personal healing stories.
- The power of topical, STRUCTURED magnesium.
- Dangers of ingesting magnesium.
- What separates Activation Magnesium from other magnesium topicals.
- Amazing long term effects of proper magnesium use.
Click play below to listen to the podcast…
[buzzsprout episode=’40886′ player=’true’]
Special offer for BeWellBuzz readers:
Get 10% Off Magnesium Infusion for a limited time!
Free Magnesium Report
click here to download
or navigate below